Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A Funny Restaurant Experience

A funny restaurant experience I had was few years back when my sister and I went to a Turkish restaurant. We sat, stared at the menu, ordered our food, and then the waiter brought in our food. Obviously he was suppose to get back to work, but he started asking us questions about ourselves. My sister who did not want to tell him much because our mother always told us never to tell strangers personal information. She very respectfully replied to the waiter with pure lies. From where we studied to how old we were. We were even in our school uniform. The funny part was when he asked us where we are from, my sister replied "India". he replied "Me too, where from India are you?". I almost bursted out laughing, but I had to control it. Now if we kept on lying, we would definitely get caught and that would be embarrassing. It would be really hard to come back to the same restaurant if he caught us lying. So my sister told told him we don't know where we exactly are from in India, but we speak the language. And it went on until the waiter FINALLY decided to let us be.

Turkish Food







It is your turn now
  1. What's your funny restaurant experience?
  2. What cuisine do you like the best?
  3. What would you have done in my situation? (Let your sibling keep lying or side the truth)




No comments:

Post a Comment