Wednesday, March 2, 2016

About Me

About me 


    Almas is an Arabic name and it means diamond, though I am not an Arabic but a Pakistani.





Singing and dancing like nobody's watching has been my favorite pass time since childhood, and so has watching The Lion King. Although I'm not the best dancer nor singer, I still carry on with it because you know what? We should do what we like (I mean if only it is harmless to others, I promise my singing is harmless). I believe in little things, little things that give you little happiness on daily basis, or more frequently than major happy things. It could be a smile from/to a stranger (You could be the one giving the little happiness), opening a door or lift for someone or writing a sweet note to a friend, or a little achievement like a doodle, and many many other little things that could touch our hearts. You know why it means so much to me? because everyone is ONLY looking at their phone screens and losing the opportunity to experience the world for what it actually is, and living their lives through those tiny little screens. I am guilty of it, too. But I've minimized it a lot, to an extend I would rather hear the natural sounds while travelling around the city than listing to my playlist. 




No comments:

Post a Comment